[ 私の友人 ]

[ Hey! Say!JUMP ]


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sabtu, 12 Mei 2012

My Stuff ^^

 Konbanwa minna-san ^^
Today I'm free to go online ^^
because the next day of the week ... So, wake up late does not matter

Hehehehehehe.....

Tonight I want to talk about the madness in the world of fandom....

 
Why? Why?

My mama told me this time into my room and view the contents of my closet ....

"This is madness my daugther" while shaking her head.  

I just grinned as she read the book alone.......

 My collections Hey! Say!JUMP's CD
 
 My Favorite Pairing at Kis-My-Ft2 "YuTaipi" (Tamamori Yuta and Fujigaya Taisuke)

 Kis-My-Ft2 Poster's at Potato Magazine

 Potato Magazine's

 My Favorite Boyband at JE "Hey! Say!JUMP"
Hey! Say!JUMP wa saikouuu...!! ^^
♥ ONLY ONE ♥

 ♥ My Favorite Pairing at Hey! Say!JUMP "YamaChii" (Yamada Ryosuke and Chinen Yuri)
They are the best ♥ ♥ I LOVE THEM....!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
ONLY ONE PAIRING ^^ hehehehehe... *NO BASHING* 


 A.N.JELL ♥ ♥ ♥ Japan version ^^ (Ikemen Desu Ne dorama)

♥ ♥ A.N.JELL 
♥ Shu Fujishiro = Fujigaya Taisuke (Kis-My-Ft2)
♥ Ren Katsuragi = Tamamori Yuta (Kis-My-Ft2)
♥ Hongo Yuki = Yaotome Hikaru (Hey! Say!JUMP)

 My Favorite at NewS "Tegomass" (Tegoshi Yuya and Takahisa Masuda)
single-single duet they are very nice and cool
I hope YamaChii as well as their

Kis-My-ft2 single mine has not been brought to the house of my brother ...
because he was busy with college ...
So, I must be patient ...
because my brother who bought it for me ...
Thank you my brother......

Yamada Ryosuke Uchiwa mine is not there ...
it was broken and I'm wasting =="

Maa... 
until I had the story here ^^
I'm going to bed... 
OYamaChiinasai Minna.... ii yume ta ne ^^ Jja~

2 komentar: